Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Started off noting that the entire social justice issue has been declared to be a non-issue today—so thankful we will never have to talk about it again! Then we looked at a little Kyle James Howard (that always gets you smiling), and then moved on to more important things. Responded to Bassam Zawadi on a post he wrote about Christian history, and then played a clip from my debate in South Africa with Yusuf Ismail. Finally I went through 15 objections a convert from Mormonism to Judaism posted recently involving prophecies, textual variants, and the like. 80 minutes!Here is the YouTube link: Live Video Stream The Dividing Line is on YouTube video. Our YouTube channel also provides videos of most of the debates that Dr. White has done over the years. Take some time and browse it to see if there is something there of interest to you. If you are looking for the next upcoming show be sure to subscribe to the blog as we post show announcements the morning of the show.
Share this0 likes
About My ERLC Donation EmailJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Racialism
I received an email soliciting donations for the Southern Baptist ERLC (The Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission). I found...
Major Developments in the Lynchburg Debate Saga UPDATEDJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
Well, as some of you have been wondering what has been going on regarding the October 16th debate in...
The Fig Tree and the Woman Healed on the Way to Jairus’ HouseJames White, , Islam
A response to the Muslim Apologetics Podcast, focusing on two common arguments allegedly showing Jesus was “ignorant” and hence...
I Get Mail, Geisler Sermon ContinuedJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started with 12 minutes of review of two packages I had just gotten in the mail, and if you...
Wow, I Feel Sooooo Much BetterJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Proving that reasoning and refutation are but minor irritations, Dave Armstrong has reposted his mauled graphic of me. However,...
Beth Moore Sort Of Explains…But Not ReallyJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Godly Disciplines, Homosexuality, Post-Evangelicalism, Theology Matters
Given I spent a good bit of time yesterday going over the words Beth Moore originally wrote on the...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized