Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Dr. Mason’s The Woke Church’s Misrepresentation, Open PhonesJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a rebuttal of the misrepresentation published by Dr. Eric Mason in his new book (endorsed by...
Five More Luther MythsJames Swan, , General Apologetics
I noticed my last entry Ten Luther Myths was picked up on a number of blogs and discussion boards....
The Didache, P45, Washingtonianus, and More!James White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Technology, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Did a jumbo edition today covering a wide variety of topics but eventually focusing on the BBC clip played...
Unbelievable: The Conference May 14James White, , General Apologetics
Given how useful I find Justin Brierley’s program in London (and yes, I enjoy participating in the program), I...
Get Ready for A Wave of Gnostic Looniness Once AgainJames White, , General Apologetics
Remember the Gospel of Judas a few years ago? Yeah, most people don’t. It was one of the last...
A Tale of Two DebatesJames White, , General Apologetics
You could not have a stronger contrast between the mindset and behavior of my two debate opponents this week,...
Monday MiscellaneousJames White, , General Apologetics, Reformed Apologetics
Well, getting back into the “groove” after two weeks overseas, but I really won’t have too long to enjoy...
Calling the MSM—Anyone Home?James White, , General Apologetics
Dan Wallace just posted this: “News flash: Harvard Theological Review has decided not to publish Karen King¹s paper on...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized