Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
A Response to a Brother in Christ – Dr. Morris’ “Defense” of the King James Bible ReviewedJames White, , King James Onlyism
The June, 1996 edition of Back to Genesis contains a short, 3-page article titled, Should Creationists Abandon the King...
Refuting Jeffrey Riddle on Ephesians 3:9James White, , King James Onlyism, Textual Issues, TROnlyism
I would rather post this as a blog article but I have found our software is very averse to...
Amazing Calvinist Rant…James White, , King James Onlyism
In the brief citation from Pulpit Crimes posted below I made a very quick comment about the rendering of...
Debate Audio – James White vs. Chris Pinto: Is Codex Sinaiticus a Modern Forgery?Dr. Alan Kurschner, , King James Onlyism, Resources, Textual Issues
The debate audio is available here! http://www.aomin.org/aoblog/index.php/2013/12/13/in-response-to-chris-pinto/ I will post my review of the debate in the near future....
Crash and Burn Textual Critical Program!James White, , CBGM, King James Onlyism, Technology, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Well, I did say it would be an experiment, and, well, it was a failed experiment. I thought it...
A Quiet DL (Because James Has Almost No Voice)James White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Homosexuality, King James Onlyism, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Had some technical issues so the live stream did not go very well today. Talked a bit about the...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized