Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
KJB Fundy Numerology, Flowers’ Unwanted Child, RNS Opinion Piece on ConeJames White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, King James Onlyism, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Had to get the silly stuff out of the way first, so we looked at Andrew Sluder’s “KJB Numerology”...
A Remote Dividing Line Discussing Abortion, Gender Issues, and Then Transitioning to More IFB CrazinessJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Homosexuality, King James Onlyism, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Needed to do the program remotely today from my home (and aside from one slip up, it actually worked...
Replying to Sam Gipp on KJV Onlyism: Episode 4James White, , King James Onlyism
In this episode Sam Gipp attempts to explain away the archaic language of the King James Version.
Perhaps Herod Dressed Up as the Easter Bunny, TooDr. Alan Kurschner, , King James Onlyism
“When he had seized him, he put him in prison, handing him over to four squads of soldiers to...
Interview: King James Controversy, Romel Ghossain, Renewed Mind, Australia, 12/8/2011James White, , King James Onlyism
In Defense of Sound Guys, Oppression and Exegesis, a Bit on Psalm 12 and the TextJames White, , Christian Worldview, King James Onlyism, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Regular length show today (60 minutes!) with some material at the start on the difficult life of the church...
KJV Onlyism Revisited:Separating Fact from Fiction, Part 1 – – How Translation WorksJames White, , King James Onlyism, The Dividing Line
While the emphatic claims of KJOnly preachers might sound like they have merit when information is selectively presented and...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized