Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Live from the LDS General Conference OutreachJames White, , Mormonism, The Dividing Line
James, Richard, and the outreach team call in live for the show. They report meeting many Mormons with a...
The Saga of AccreditationRich Pierce, , Mormonism, Theology Matters
Following are links of the exchange with Gary Novak in the order of their occurrence. Of Doctorates and Eternity:...
Removing One’s Name From the Rolls of the LDS ChurchJames White, , Mormonism
Attached to this sheet is a copy of what can be called a ‘representative sample’ of a letter that...
Witnessing to Mormons part 4: PriesthoodRich Pierce, , Mormonism, The Dividing Line
Richard fills in for James and explains how the Biblical qualifications (and job descriptions) for the priesthoods are not...
Temples Made With HandsJames White, , Mormonism
Many of the world’s religions focus their worship upon a temple, or temples. Often the deity that is worshipped...
Stories from the Mission Field to the LDSJames White, , Mormonism, The Dividing Line, Uncategorized
When the scheduled special guest fell through, the AoMin staff took the opportunity to share more about their experiences...
A Ton of Important Stuff But Too Long for a Title!James White, , Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, Mormonism, Pauline Studies, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, TROnlyism
Started off noting that the entire social justice issue has been declared to be a non-issue today—so thankful we...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized