Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Mormonism 101: Fourth Level Statements (#3)James White, , Mormonism
James Talmage Another leading scholar (and General Authority) of Mormonism was James Talmage. Talmage’s books, Articles of Faith and...
Witnessing to Mormons, part 5Rich Pierce, , Mormonism, The Dividing Line
Rich Pierce leads an interactive discussion about aomin.org website, which has a list of 100 bible verses to memorize....
Chasing Textual Criticism into BYU, then Open PhonesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Gospel/Jesus Studies, King James Onlyism, Mormonism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Started off with a (to me) really interesting discussion of a recent study in textual criticism that led me,...
How to Show Love for MormonsJames White, , Mormonism
Dr. Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Seminary in Louisville, spoke to the faculty of Brigham Young University...
More on James 2 and Sola FideRich Pierce, , Mormonism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Hosted by Rich Pierce, joined by Mike and Simon. Concerning “Christ Alone”, a recent episode of 20/20 cast evangelism...
Sandra Tanner on the Bible Answer ManJames White, , Mormonism
I just received notice that Sandra Tanner, one of the greatest living experts on Mormonism, will be on The...
The I Am Sayings of Jesus as an Example of Exegesis and HermeneuticsJames White, , Church History, Exegesis, Godly Disciplines, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Road Trip, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, Thomism
Today we did a Road Trip DL in the rain up here in Colorado, focusing upon the I Am...
The Only Begotten of the Father in the Flesh: Mormonism’s Embarrassing TheologyJames White, , Mormonism
Mormonism continues to show great shame for its own roots and its own history, resulting in the (dishonest) rewriting...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri