Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
A Meandering Discussion of Eternal Punishment, Hell, Conditionalism and GnosticismJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Provisionism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Finished off five straight days of Dividing Lines (9 total hours) with a meandering discussion of conditionalism in response...
An In-Depth Look at Ephesians 1James White, , Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent the hour looking closely at the background and meaning of Ephesians 1:3-11 in light of objections to Reformed...
TheonomyJames White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Homosexuality, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Theology Matters
I do not fully understand the inner workings of Facebook. When folks tag me on my timeline I get...
Strangers and PilgrimsJames White, , Pastoral Theology
Today’s sermons from the Phoenix Reformed Baptist Church.
Two Sermons from PRBCJames White, , Pastoral Theology
My study on John 14:6 turned into a bit of a sermon today, and since some commented that it...
Live from GBTS with Jeff Johnson and Owen StrachanJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Musings, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
I finished six hours of lecture and immediately set up to do a DL in the lovely library area...
Make Pastors Uncool AgainJames White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Theology Matters
Pastors shouldn’t be rock stars. Yeah I said it. A rock star promotes himself, builds his
Purpose Driven PreachingMike Porter, , Pastoral Theology
What a different world of ministry we live in. Would that the Lord raise up a thousand ministers who...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized