Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Sagacious Advice for Wet-Behind-The-Ears PreachersDr. Alan Kurschner, , Pastoral Theology
Tim Raymond: “After the sermon, when this young pastor was standing at the door saying goodbye to his congregants,...
A Missing Verse!James White, , Pastoral Theology
Yesterday for the first hymn at Trinity Road Chapel we sang #31 in the Christian Hymns hymnal, one most...
Just a Reminder…James White, , Pastoral Theology
…to pray for the production of this hopefully edifying and corrective video series, taping of which begins a week...
Special Guest Tom Buck/1 Corinthians 1 and a DebateJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We had our first “e-guest” in our new studio today, Dr. Tom Buck of the FBC, Lindale. We talked...
The Preacher’s PassionMike Porter, , Pastoral Theology
Richard Baxter encourages ministers to let their earnestness match the seriousness and worthiness of their message. Would we be...
Dr. Mason’s The Woke Church’s Misrepresentation, Open PhonesJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a rebuttal of the misrepresentation published by Dr. Eric Mason in his new book (endorsed by...
A Practical, Practical WorkJames White, , Pastoral Theology
One of the greatest tests for one’s theology is how well it survives the simple application to the everyday...
Radio Free Geneva: Showbread’s “Dear John Piper” and Leighton Flowers on 1 John 5:1James White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Decided we needed to do a Radio Free Geneva today, and it turned out as a jumbo edition at...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized