Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
1 Peter 3:15 and then David and BathshebaJames White, , CBGM, Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Since I had travel problems yesterday I decided to sneak one more program in before I (Lord willing) fly...
Gospel Lenses and the Search for Allies (Updated with Full Response)James White, , Christian Worldview, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Theology Matters
Please see the addition of a full response to Ekemini Uwan added at the end of this post. Last...
Governmental Authority and the ChurchRich Pierce, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We are joined today by our guest host pastor Robb Brunansky of Desert Hills Bible Church in Phoenix Arizona....
Drawing the Lines: Matt Walsh, Serene Jones, Ron UnderwoodJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Did a live DL from London (Westminster) today via Zoom (worked really well!) discussing how we “draw the lines,”...
Ephesians 4:29-32 Applied to Christian Communication, A Hack-Job Video, and Francis’ Unorthodox ViewsJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Mormonism, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Started off with some geeky stuff, a few new books, etc., then moved to Ephesians 4 and how we...
The Problems with Textual TraditionalismJames White, , General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line
My thanks to Jeff and Luke and the gang at Apologia for a quick invite to drive across the...
Biblical Theology in Pastoral PracticeJeff Downs, , Pastoral Theology
I am currently reading Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church for fun, but also in preparation for...
A Follow Up: Is Your Preaching Wimpy?James White, , Pastoral Theology
A couple of days ago I commented on an e-mail sent by someone who claimed they were becoming Roman...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized