Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this1 like
Quick Ministry Report from Around the World, the “First Century Mark” Fragment That Isn’t, the Mockumentary, and the SBCJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Persecution, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Gave a relatively quick report on my trip to London, Johannesburg, Lusaka, Loughborough, Glasgow, Leicester and Belfast, and then...
Open Lines on the Dividing LineJames White, , Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Iglesia Ni Christo, Misc, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Did about twenty minutes on Jan Hus and the background of the Reformation, and then went to the phones...
1 John 1:5-2:2, Brief Discussion on Presuppositional ApologeticsJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Went a lot longer than I expected to on 1 John 1:5-2:2, but hope it is helpful for those...
Grogu Watches the Dividing LineJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Musings, Open Theism, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Got your attention, didn’t it? Well, I did start off introducing Grogu, one of my Christmas presents, but that’s...
A Mega Dividing Line on Lots of Topics!James White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Had not planned on going nearly two hours but time goes by so fast! Started off reading from the...
Decker on Preaching and the Biblical LanguagesDr. Alan Kurschner, , Pastoral Theology
Rod Decker has written a helpful paper on preaching and the biblical languages. You can find the paper here.
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized