Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
The Preacher’s PrideMike Porter, , Pastoral Theology
Richard Baxter advises preachers to guard their hearts, else they run the risk of doing the work of the...
Being Prepared for SufferingJames White, , Pastoral Theology, Persecution, The Dividing Line
James teaches from 1 Peter 3 for how to give a defense in the face of persecution.
Strange Fire, Friendly Fire, Mis-Fire—How Many Puns Do We Really Need?James White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology, Theology Matters
The last call on today’s Dividing Line asked for my opinion on what has transpired over the past few...
A Bit More on James 2, Molinism, More Augustine ActualJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Open Theism, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Provisionism, The Dividing Line
Today on the program we extended our sympathies to RZIM and the family of Ravi Zacharias. We likewise extended...
The Assurance of FaithJames White, , Pastoral Theology
The treatment of this subject, then, does not call for an apology. On the contrary, there are good reasons...
When Reformed Becomes Deformed, the Fatal Flaw of Molinism PressedJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Godly Disciplines, Homosexuality, Molinism, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Two topics on the program today. Started off with a discussion of Kristin Kobes du Mez, a professor of...
The Early Church Fathers and Sola ScripturaJames White, , Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line
James shows how the early fathers were anything but ‘Roman’ in their beliefs. Instead he shows how the fathers...
Two Sermons from PRBCJames White, , Pastoral Theology
My study on John 14:6 turned into a bit of a sermon today, and since some commented that it...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized