Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Follow Up From BelowJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
OK, some of you are going, “Wow, cut Dave a break. You are harder on him than the Muslims.”...
Leaked Roe, Cameron Bertuzzi and Isaiah 22James White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Back in the regular studio for the first time in over a month! Wow, glad to be in the...
Open Phones on the Dividing LineJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Started off talking with Mike O’Fallon from Geneva, Switzerland about our upcoming cruise to Alaska in September (don’t miss...
Refuting Bradly Mason’s Critical Theory Diatribe, Interacting on “Cultural Marxism,” Live from LondonJames White, , Christian Worldview, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Did a Zoom based DL from London this evening (given we are using hotel wi-fi, I am pretty impressed...
Just a Head’s Up: Radio Free Geneva Today on the DL!James White, , Reformed Apologetics
For all those who have wondered when we would again air an edition of “Radio Free Geneva,” well, today...
John 11, Surah 3, and ConsistencyJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
An interesting program today where I spent a good deal of time on John 11 in P45, discussing its...
Dave Hunt and SpurgeonJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
Anyone who has taken the time to read much of Charles Spurgeon knows he believed in, and preached, the...
Hunt Continues with the ObfuscationJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I just received Hunt’s January, 2005 Newsletter. At one point we read: Question: James White, on his Alpha &...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized