Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Reviewing Reasonable Faith’s CommentsJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, Molinism, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Recently Kevin Harris led William Lane Craig through a brief review of our discussion on Calvinism and Molinism on...
Charles Stanley on John 6James White, , Reformed Apologetics
Next Tuesday on the Dividing Line we will discuss yesterday’s In Touch radio broadcast. Charles Stanley not only insisted...
Warner Accepts the Hoary Notion that Calvinism is a “Philosophical System”Dr. Alan Kurschner, , Reformed Apologetics
Tim Warner on the origins of Calvinism asserts that it is “Christian philosophical speculations, eventually led to what...
The James White/Ergun Caner DebateJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
A few years ago Lane Chaplin put this “debate” together, and since someone just popped into channel and made...
Report on Ministry in Atlanta, Memphis, and Dallas, as Well as Response to Attacks Upon the MinistryJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Back in Phoenix after two full weeks of ministry back east and south. Reported on what took place at...
Bob Wilkins, False Faith, Lordship, and AssuranceJames White, , Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Did a Radio Free Geneva today reviewing this video by Bob Wilkins on Calvinists and assurance. Since he mentioned...
Offering Incense to Caesar: Are You Ready?James White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Islam, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Covered a bunch of topics today on the program—a few announcements about the upcoming debates in Salt Lake City...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized