Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
All is Not Quiet on the Western Front!James White, , Christian Worldview, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Resources, Theology Matters
It is good for us to remember that we are not alone in our service to Christ and in...
Skype Show from Tucson: A Bit on Race, A Bit on Thanksgiving, Then A Lot on ETismJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Did a live program from Tucson today via Skype, touching a bit on some of the reactions on the...
Headed to St. Louis Friday!James White, , Reformed Apologetics
Van Lees and the fine folks at Covenant of Grace Church are having me in for a three day...
Jon Modene Gone WildJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I was sent a link by someone a few days ago of one Jon Modene preaching about his visit...
The Caner SpinJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I get the feeling Ergun Caner is spending a good deal of time at his computer today. However, all...
In Studio Guest JD Hall Plus Rob Bell and Oprah (They Were Not in Studio)James White, , Christian Worldview, Homosexuality, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line
JD Hall is in town for the great Theonomy debate tomorrow evening, so we had him as our in-studio...
Dan Corner, Evangelical Outreach, and DebatesJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
UPDATED INFORMATION! Dan Corner just won’t give up. In May of 2001 Dan tried to “spin” his refusal to...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized