Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Dr. James White on Justification and the Uniqueness of ChristTurretinFan, , Reformed Apologetics
One of Dr. White’s speaking engagements while in Australia was to give a talk on Justification and the Uniqueness...
Thanks, Brian, Whoever You AreJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I was just catching up on comments left by Mr. Enloe in response to my blog (comments that do...
In the Interests of ConsistencyJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I have added Ergun Caner’s response to Tom Ascol’s letter to the pdf file. Sorry to keep making you...
A Response to Southern Seminary and Dr. Mark SeifridJames White, , General Apologetics, Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, Theology Matters
In early September, 2004, Southern Seminary posted an official statement regarding Dr. Mark Seifrid’s views on justification. The statement...
London Televised Predestination Discussion #4James White, , Reformed Apologetics
I’ll be honest, trying to get something accomplished once the phone calls start in a context like this is…very...
John Calvin on Striving for the GospelJames White, , Pastoral Theology, Reformed Apologetics, Theology Matters
Selections From a Sermon Preached on the Basis of Galatians 2:3-5 GALATIANS 2:3-5 WE FIND WELL ENOUGH what an...
The Socinians Are Amongst Us! Or Are They?James White, , Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Today I responded to the “storm of love” of 2022, the past 48 hours of nastiness expressed toward me...
The Caner SpinJames White, , Reformed Apologetics
I get the feeling Ergun Caner is spending a good deal of time at his computer today. However, all...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized