Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Responding to Tim Staples on Catholic Answers Live on Sola ScripturaJames White, , Abortion, Christian Worldview, Church History, Debate, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Offense, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
If you are active in reaching out to our Roman Catholic friends and family members, this is an important...
Reformed Tiber SwimmersJames Swan, , Roman Catholicism
Here’s yet another converts tale. A Reformed person swimming the Tiber has made a fallible decision to submit to...
Middle Knowledge – Part 3TurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
This is the third video in the series on Middle Knowledge. This section presents the “state of the question.”...
Continuing with Akin and False Charges of Ad-Hominem ArgumentationJames White, , Roman Catholicism
I continue responding to Jimmy Akin and his blog articles. I am aware another has been posted, and given...
How to Remove the Gospel from the CenterJames White, , Roman Catholicism
James Dobson of Focus on the Family had a program featuring two Roman Catholic priests in memory of Pope...
Crimson Catholic on Soteriological and Trinitarian Issues II of IIJames White, , Roman Catholicism
I had written: And I cannot help but contrast such a statement with Jesus’ own words, which again so...
Serving Up Circular Reasoning: “This Rock” Continues to Suffer from the Peter SyndromeJames White, , Roman Catholicism
In February of 2000, Catholic writer Stephen O’Reilly attempted to provide a response to a small section of my...
A Steve Hays Face-Plant, Closer Look at Texts like 1 John 3:1, A Tad of Steven Anderson, Four Phone CallsJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, King James Onlyism, Open Theism, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Looked at a few topics to start out, including a short hit piece from Steve Hays that missed the...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized