Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Called to Communion, the Vulgate, and CalvinJames Swan, , Roman Catholicism
One of the latest blog entries from Called to Communion (CTC) is entitled Calvin, Trent, and the Vulgate: Misinterpreting...
Robert Sungenis and ἐπὶ ταύτῃJames White, , Roman Catholicism
The book, Jesus, Peter & the Keys, attempts to provide responses to some of the arguments that have been put forward...
Dave Armstrong on Presuppositional Apologetics (Updated)James White, , Roman Catholicism
On Tuesday I noted in passing the importance of the relationship between theology and apologetics, and how a sub-biblical...
The Unity and Certainty of RomeJames White, , Roman Catholicism
James Swan noted a fascinating discussion on Robert Sungenis’ website. He was asked about a series of lectures, and...
Yes, Catholic Theology is Still ProblematicJames White, , Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
The Protestant Reformation was largely started in protest of unbiblical elements of Roman soteriology. James White reads through key...
Mark Bonocore and Isaiah 22:20-22, Part IJames White, , Roman Catholicism
I return now to my response to the articles by Mark Bonocore, noted in the blog responses on Dave...
Amazing Stuff on Madrid’s BlogJames White, , Roman Catholicism
The oddest things happen in the weeks leading up to debates. I have observed that over the years. I...
Dr. James White in JohannesburgRich Pierce, , Islam, Resources, Roman Catholicism
Here is Dr. White’s schedule in Johannesburg, South Africa. This schedule is subject to change! Friday, October 3...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized