Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Scripture or “Fitness” – Two Standards ComparedTurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
Augustine wrote: It is by these manners of speech, when we speak of things that do not happen to...
Those in Glass Churches …TurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
I noticed that Steve Ray is mocking communion supplies that involve pre-packaged cup/wafer combinations (link – link to website...
A Little Skillet, A Lot of AquinasJames White, , Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, Thomism
Started off with a fun story about being Official Theologian for Skillet, then we had to get serious. Looked...
The Regime Tightens Its Control, A Review of Dr. Gagnon’s Soteriology Posts on FacebookJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
If the last DL caused you to lose sleep because of the creepy stuff we played from the global...
The Pope to Be an Intercessor?James White, , Roman Catholicism
A Vatican official just said that we need an intercessor in heaven who understands the problems of the 21st...
Second Portion of Boston College StatementJames White, , Roman Catholicism
A few days ago I posted the first portion of my comments in the Boston College debate as part...
A Ton of Important Stuff But Too Long for a Title!James White, , Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, Mormonism, Pauline Studies, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, TROnlyism
Started off noting that the entire social justice issue has been declared to be a non-issue today—so thankful we...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized