Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
As Long as it Serves Mother ChurchJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Dr. Art Sippo continues his harangues on Patrick Madrid’s forums from Envoy Magazine. He writes, “Guys, I have first...
Looks Can Be Deceiving: A Study in the Tactics of Roman Catholic Apologists Part IIIJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Amazingly, it continued on. Mr. Sungenis sent a message with an attached 24-page letter. The material that is preceded...
Keith Mathison’s Response to Bryan CrossTurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
Bryan Cross at Called to Communion posted a response to Keith Mathison’s book, “The Shape of Sola Scriptura.” Dr....
Could It Get Any Loonier?James White, , Roman Catholicism
Yesterday I posted two pictures that any rational person knows had one point and one point only: it is...
Steve Ray Thinks Spurgeon was “Dillusional”TurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
Yes, Steve Ray spelled it “Dillusional,” though I suspect he meant “Delusional.” But what is the basis for Ray’s...
Overwhelming Exegetical and Logical InsightJames White, , Roman Catholicism
I am currently traveling, but happened this morning in catching up on a few items to see the following...
Vaccines, Lindsay, KJV Onlyism, Roman Catholic Apologetics ArgumentsJames White, , Church History, King James Onlyism, Roman Catholicism, Technology, The Dividing Line
There were two major topics I forgot to address on yesterday’s show that I managed to get covered today...
A Reasoned Reply from the Far Side of the TiberJames White, , Roman Catholicism
In reference to White’s article dated May 30, 2007. “Francis Beckwith Begins to Give His Reasons” It is well...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized