Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this1 like
I Wonder How THIS Sermon Went Over?James White, , Roman Catholicism
Read about it here.
Tune in Iron Sharpens Iron Tonight!James White, , Roman Catholicism
TurretinFan will be discussing my debate with Christopher Ferrara on Iron Sharpens Iron tonight, 8pm EDT (5pm PDT). TurretinFan...
Theocentric vs. Anthropocentric Religion IllustratedJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Over the course of the debates we have done I have often had to point out the difference between...
Shall We Try for 500?James White, , Roman Catholicism
Jimmy Akin’s “Go Git ‘Em Boys!” post is closing in on 500 comments in the combox. I thank the...
Why I Left The Roman Catholic ChurchBenny Diaz, , Roman Catholicism
(Part I) In October of 1981, while visiting a friend in the hospital, I was confronted with the question,...
Response to Jay Dyer on Calvinism (Part 12 of 13)TurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
This is part 12 of the thirteen part series in response to Jay Dyer. The previous part may be...
Formal Sufficiency of ScriptureTurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
One of the claims we sometimes hear from Rome’s apologists these days is that the Scriptures are materially sufficient,...
A Wide-Ranging, Important, Jumbo-Sized Dividing Line!James White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Islam, Persecution, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Started off commenting on a number of issues, such as the anti-Christian discrimination of the Mayor of Atlanta. Discussed...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized