Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Ignatius to the EphesiansJames White, , Roman Catholicism
I am currently teaching Development of Patristic Theology Through Augustine for GGBTS, and we are reading through Ignatius. Last...
A Few Miscellaneous Notes on a WednesdayJames White, , Roman Catholicism
Randy wrote: Regarding today’s Dividing Line, you *do* use “Anti-Calvinist” quite a bit, along with “Anti-Trinitarian,” and “Anti-Reformed” rather...
The “Philosophy” of Sola ScripturaJames White, , Roman Catholicism
My Google Blog Search pulled this comment up: If you read a little more on the blog, you’ll see...
Athanasius contra Michuta #3TurretinFan, , Roman Catholicism
Athanasius’ canon of Scripture, presented in his 39th Festal letter is famous. It’s not nearly as famous as his...
Catholic Legends And How They Get Started: An Example (Sermon 131)James White, , Roman Catholicism
The large gap that exists between Roman Catholic historical scholarship and Roman Catholic apologists is a large one...
On Protestant (and Catholic) DisunityJames Swan, , Roman Catholicism
For years, Protestant apologists have been pointing out that disunity among Christians is not the result of sola scriptura....
The Unofficial Catholic Apologist Commentary #13James Swan, , Roman Catholicism
Roman Catholic apologists often let us know how crucial it is to have an infallible magisterium and church Tradition...
The Canon as Infallible Sacred TraditionJames Swan, , Roman Catholicism
“How do you know that the Holy Scripture is all you need? What tells you that? Might you need...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized