Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Harold Camping, Baptism, Westboro Baptist ChurchJames White, , The Dividing Line
Discussing Harold Camping in the CRI JournalAddressing “Salvation By Grace Alone?”https://www.fairmormon.org/archive/publications/salvation-by-grace-alone Baptism and an appeal to a good conscienceCall...
Various TopicsJames White, , The Dividing Line
I don’t think I’ve ever been this late blogging the DL. Summer and I were interviewed for Gary DeMar’s...
Demythologizing Scholarship: James Brownson ExaminedJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
We finally got a start on our response to James Brownson’s presentations on Romans 1 today on the Dividing...
Radio Free Geneva! Dr. Steve Gaines Sermon Review ContinuedJames White, , The Dividing Line
We continued our review of the September 8th sermon by Dr. Steve Gaines, examining whether his simple foreknowledge view can...
The Real Reason to be ThankfulJames White, , The Dividing Line
Yesterday we did a Jumbo edition of the DL, investing 90 minutes primarily focused upon the exegesis of Philippians...
A Clarification on the Trinity for a Muslim/Brannon Howse on the Hagmann ReportJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
For the first 45 minutes we played a video from a Muslim asking a question about the Trinity based...
Emir Caner Goes After Calvinism at TRBCJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started looking at Emir Caner’s sermon at TRBC, along with other things!
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized