Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Catholic Answers ClipsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Covered some interesting Catholic Answers clips and noted the parallel between their arguments and those of Arminians like Steve...
A Special Pre-Debate Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
A special show in response to Leighton Flowers’ pre-debate video. Just want to interact with a few specific items....
Reymond on Theodicy then Patterson’s Calvinism SermonJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today I read some more from Reymond, this time the section on a biblical theodicy, before addressing about two...
King James Only Straw Manism: Kent BrandenburgJames White, , King James Onlyism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
As I promised on Wednesday, I continued my review of Kent Brandenburg’s amazing hit-piece here, taking up the whole...
Open Phones, Live from Founder’s Conference in Lynchburg, VAJames White, , Mormonism, The Dividing Line
Dr. White took calls in between conference lectures related to Potter’s Freedom, including an introduction to cessationism with a...
Christian vs. Mormon Debate ReviewJames White, , Debate, General Apologetics, Mormonism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
I was joined in studio by Daniel Constantino and Oscar Dunlap to discuss their debate with two LDS representatives...
Radio Free Geneva DL!James White, , The Dividing Line
Jumba/Mega? Well, it wasn’t 90 minutes, and it wasn’t 120 minutes, it was…105 minutes. So, somewhere in between I...
Jehovah’s Witnesses and the Centrality of the Deity of ChristRich Pierce, , Jehovah's Witnesses, The Dividing Line
Rich Pierce is joined in studio by a panel of experts and also by James White by phone to...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized