Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Debate Report, Jennifer Knapp, Liberty’s InquiryJames White, , The Dividing Line
The first half of our program today comprised a debate report from Clearwater, going over my recollections of the...
A Little Molinism, and a Little OnenessRich Pierce, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Oneness Pentecostalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Reviewed a William Lane Craig video on the limitations inherent upon God due to “middle knowledge” during the first...
Melissa Etheridge and the Lesbian FamilyJames White, , Homosexuality, The Dividing Line
The moral revolution is in the news, with the reveal that David Crosby is the father of the child...
CA LiveJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with a review of Tim Staples from CA Live on the subject of “eternal security” illustrating the...
Michael Brown and The Real Kosher Jesus on Today’s Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
I was joined by my good friend Michael Brown on today’s edition of The Dividing Line as we discussed...
Finishing Harry Knox, Calls on the Redefinition of MarriageJames White, , The Dividing Line
Had not really intended it (was going to divide the program into two topics), but we ended up staying...
Equal Scales and Honesty in Apologetic Argumentation: Even When Criticizing the Bishop of RomeJames White, , General Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
On the program today I interacted with JD Hall’s comments about the Pope and the idea that the “cross...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized