Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Analysis of Minnesota Representative’s CommentsJames White, , The Dividing Line
I took the first portion of the program to analyze the comments made by Minnesota Representative Steve Simon that...
Surviving the Censors, Trip Cancellation, the Roman PapacyJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
First program after having our first episode taken down by Big Brother’s minions in Big Tech. Discussed how we...
China’s Totalitarianism, Union Theological Seminary Invites You to Apostacy, 1 Timothy 6James White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, Offense, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Simply Silly, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Yes, I know, I said open phones, but I forgot to address the developments in China yesterday even though...
Apologetic MethodologyJames White, , The Dividing Line
Went just a little long today to get our last caller in on apologetic methodology. Before that, Frank from...
Review of Scott Hahn’s “Hail, Holy Queen: The Mother of God in the Word of God” Pt2James White, , The Dividing Line
Concerning the title of the book, James White demonstrates that taking into account the slightest bit of context with...
Inconsistency of Islamic ApologistsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off shaking my head about the amazing thuggery of the radical leftists in our culture who can get...
Ladies and Gentlemen, Children of All Ages…and wonky Too! It is TIME for the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!James White, , The Dividing Line
Well, after many false starts and lots of hurdles, in just over an hour I will be making the...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized