Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Tomorrow on Another Jumbo (90 Minute) DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
We will dedicate thirty minutes to the Fernandes/Comis debate, thirty minutes to the Perkins/Slick debate, and thirty minutes to...
Time Change for Tuesday’s Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
We will do the DL live from Phoenix on Tuesday at the regular Thursday time, i.e., 4pm MST, which...
Cross Examination from the Codrington Debate/Phone CallsJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Started off with a ten minute clip from the Johannesburg debate from almost two weeks ago, and then opened...
Steve Camp on the Dividing Line Tonight!James White, , The Dividing Line
My good friend Steve Camp will be joining me on the DL this evening. Why, you might ask? Well,...
More of the Beckwith/Rome situationJames White, , The Dividing Line
I do not know if we will be able to do an “All British DL” again next week, but...
Theology Precedes and Determines ApologeticsJames White, , The Dividing Line
How we defend the faith, obviously, depends on the essence and shape of the faith itself. Theology matters, and...
A Quick, (Audio Only), Dividing Line from the High CountryJames White, , Homosexuality, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Just a few items as James is on the road, including a little astronomy, and then some discussion of...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized