Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
- James White, , General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Pastoral Theology, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with biblical discussions regarding how Christians are to interact with others, leading to some thoughts about those...
- James White, , Exegesis, Jehovah's Witnesses, King James Onlyism, Pauline Studies, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, TROnlyism
We spent today looking at the argument of Dr. Douglas Stauffer in his attempted defense of the King James...
- James White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Islam, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
The Vatican released a new document today on Jewish/Christian relationship and the Old and New Covenants (found here). It...
- James White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent the first half an hour or so looking at 1 Timothy 2 and the relationship of men and...
- James White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Mainly addressed three topics today, Ed Litton’s egregious excuses for his plagiarism publicly promulgated at Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary,...
- James White, , The Dividing Line
Almost canceled the program today (our Internet access went down thirty minutes before the program again), but we got...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized