Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Theology Matters in Sydney and Pakistan, and, Many New Debates on YouTube!James White, , The Dividing Line
Centered on the events in Sydney and Pakistan as our focus in discussing Islam today. Then looked at Surah...
Evangelist Tim Lee on Ergun Caner’s “Misstatements,” Harold Camping Continues His Attack on the FaithJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with the revelations coming out of Liberty regarding the “investigation” of Ergun Caner, followed by a brief...
Beginning a New Series on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
I was riding northbound last Saturday morning listening to a debate which took place a few years ago between...
Jeremiah Wright and Black Liberation TheologyJames White, , The Dividing Line
This morning I started reading through James E. Cone’s Black Theology & Black Power. I had ordered the book...
James Discusses the LBCF with Dr. James RenihanJames White, , The Dividing Line
My sincerest thanks to Dr. Jim Renihan for joining me on the program today. We discussed the London Baptist...
Yesterday on the DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
Spent the entire program Thursday responding to one of Bart Ehrman’s recent interviews on National Public Radio. Ehrman’s most...
Tons of Important Material Today!James White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Homosexuality, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Covered a ton of important stuff today, including the work of the Ministry of Truth in editing and changing...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized