Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Brief Thoughts on the Ehrman/Williams Dialogue and the Licona/Howe Dialogue, Then Open PhonesJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Pauline Studies, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
I guess inerrancy was the theme in looking at just a few portions of the discussion between Peter Williams...
Brother ModeneJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with a clip from Brother Modene against “Lordship Salvation” and Calvinism and other things, followed by a...
Dividing Line Delayed Until TomorrowJames White, , The Dividing Line
Sorry folks…we were all set up and ready to go when our primary webcasting program’s configuration file evidently became...
Travel Report and then the Pope on the Death PenaltyJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Started off talking about my trip to Ft. Worth and Washington, D.C., and then moved on to the Pope’s...
Same Sex Controversy part 2 of 3: Refuting 8 Revisionist Theories about Romans 1James White, , Homosexuality, The Dividing Line
As societal rebellion against God increases, all truths of Scripture become targets, include what God’s law says against sins...
1 John 3:1, the Pericope Adulterae, and More on Ecclesiastical TextismJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
I promise to move on to other issues on Thursday, but needed to address a few more issues on...
Dr. Licona Ignores Me; Alan Ruhl and the Roman Priesthood; Steve Tassi On the Non-DebateJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Briefly commented on Dr. Mike Licona’s “I don’t pay attention to White” statement on Facebook—noting that just a few...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized