Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Calciumboy and KJVOnlyism; Islam and the Deity of Christ; Rome and Total DepravityJames White, , The Dividing Line
Another eclectic discussion today, starting with “calciumboy’s” response to me on the Ankerberg stuff, then moving on to some...
Witnessing to Mormons part 4: PriesthoodRich Pierce, , Mormonism, The Dividing Line
Richard fills in for James and explains how the Biblical qualifications (and job descriptions) for the priesthoods are not...
Ergun Caner’s “Debates,” Spong Gives Up Debates, Lots of CallsJames White, , The Dividing Line
First DL since Ergun Caner blocked me from following his insights on Twitter. I played a clip of him...
Jumbo DL TODAY (in Lieu of Tomorrow’s Regular Show)James White, , The Dividing Line
Join us today at 3:30pm MST, 6:30pm EDT, for a Jumbo edition of the Dividing Line! This will take...
Lots of CallsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Well, it’s Tuesday, and Tuesday mornings are supposed to be “no phone call” times. Not today! Lined them up...
I Really TRIED to Talk About Other Stuff, But…Eventually…James White, , General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Islam, Technology, The Dividing Line
I seriously did start off with the Calvin College story on gay marriage and tried to address a few...
Open Challenge to Jerry Matatics, and Dave Hunt Misrepresenting CalvinismJames White, , The Dividing Line
An open challenge to Gerry Matatics, and a response to Dave Hunt at Harvest Christian Fellowship with audio clips....
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized