Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Imam SayeedJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with a song from our KJV Only friends, via the Amazing Grace Baptist Church KJV, called “Bogus...
An Unplanned, Early Morning Dividing LineJames White, , Christian Worldview, Post-Evangelicalism, Sweater Vest Dialogues, The Dividing Line
We messed up planning the timing on recording a new Sweater Vest Dialogue with Doug Wilson, so, instead of...
Response to Joseph Chambers on Limited AtonementJames White, , King James Onlyism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
While Joseph Chambers, who is a KJOnlyist, backed out of debating Dr. White on the air, White was still...
The Southern Baptist Convention, Ergun Caner, and 1 John 5:1James White, , The Dividing Line
But not quite in that order, thankfully. A lengthy call took up most of the program, focused upon the...
Dr. LiconaJames White, , The Dividing Line
Had seriously thought about doing a regular one-hour program today but, when my opening discussion of Dr. Licona’s statements...
An Unplanned Mega Sized DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
I figured I would go jumbo today, but instead, ended up going a full two hours instead! Spent quite...
Provisionist Marshmallow Missiles Incoming! Thinking About Church History and Tradition.James White, , Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Looked a bit at the soon to be released Provisionist book against Calvinism, and then considered more about church...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized