Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Biblical Catholic ApologeticsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with a discussion of comments on “Biblical Catholic apologetics” from Catholic Answers Live, then had a brief...
6th Canon of Nicea, MBTS’s Triggering Book Display ExaminedJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Had a little bit of tech difficulty at the start, so I am not completely certain how long we...
Radio Free Geneva: Finishing Olson’s Against CalvinismJames White, , The Dividing Line
We finished looking at the eleven Calvinist objections answered in the appendix of Olson’s new book. I noted that...
Beginning a New Series on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
I was riding northbound last Saturday morning listening to a debate which took place a few years ago between...
Dr. Nate Collins’ Presentation at Revoice 2018 ExaminedJames White, , Exegesis, Homosexuality, Pauline Studies, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Are “Gay Christians” prophets sent to the church? Dr. Nate Collins (Ph.D. NT, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, 2017) says...
Responding to the ERLC on Religious Exemptions, Creating Variants, Hank Hanegraaff and Church HistoryRich Pierce, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Uncategorized
Split the show in two, first half hour dealing with religious exemptions, the ERLC article on the topic, vaxxonlyism...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized