Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Saving Faith and Two Islamic Videos on a Jumbo Edition of the DLJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Started off with a discussion from the London Baptist Confession of Faith, Chapter 14, on “Saving Faith,” and then...
The Big Brains of BrusselsJames White, , The Dividing Line
The Big Brains of Brussels (i.e., the EU) are worried about “stereotyping” the family—we can’t have kids thinking a...
And So the Big Announcement Has Been MadeJames White, , The Dividing Line
Thanks for letting us have a little fun with making this announcement. It’s a big one, so we thought...
Oneness Pentecostalism with Simon Escobedo and Eddie Dalcour Pt.3Simon Escobedo III, , The Dividing Line
Final episode discussing Oneness Pentecostalism. In this episode Eddie and Simon walk through various scriptures.
Special Reformed Dividing Line TODAY at 7pm EDTJames White, , Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
I know, I know, it is Wednesday and those of you in the Eastern time zone might be at...
Radio Free Geneva Jumbo Edition: Steven Anderson on Limited Atonement; WLC on Loving GodJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today on the Dividing Line we spent about an hour on this video from Steven Anderson, taking a few...
Roman Catholic TopicsJames White, , The Dividing Line
We had some phone problems during the first part of the program, but, ye olde “reset” fixed that, so...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized