Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Yesterday on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
A two-part program with no phone calls—not because no one called (two folks did), but because I opened a...
Catholic Answers ClipsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Covered some interesting Catholic Answers clips and noted the parallel between their arguments and those of Arminians like Steve...
Jimmy AkinJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today we continued our examination of Jimmy Akin’s comments on BAM, but first I commented briefly on Ray’s “response”...
John 11, Surah 3, and ConsistencyJames White, , General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
An interesting program today where I spent a good deal of time on John 11 in P45, discussing its...
Presenting the Deity of Christ to Jehovah’s Witnesses, part 2 of 2James White, , Jehovah's Witnesses, The Dividing Line
Getting past Unitarian notions of Jehovah. YHWH a name for one being of God, yet three persons. James shows...
Today on the Dividing Line: Open PhonesJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today we had calls on the will, Bible translations, and Lutheranism. Much calmer than the last program.
The Matthew 16 Controversy?James White, , Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
James is joined today by Bill Webster to discuss Roman Catholic views of the Papacy.
KJVO Discussion, the Pope Escapes His Handlers Again, Debate Tomorrow, the Trinitarian ControversyJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Gospel/Jesus Studies, King James Onlyism, Mormonism, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Covered a WIDE range of topics today. Started off expressing our deep condolences to Tony Bartolucci and his family...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized