Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Road Tripping in El PasoJames White, , Christian Worldview, Debate, King James Onlyism, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
I’m sort of in El Paso (but not quite), with one more stop tomorrow night before I get home....
A Mega Dividing Line Today Starting With John 17:6Rich Pierce, , The Dividing Line
A mega show today. In the first hour Dr. White talks about John 17:6 I have manifested Your name...
Dr. Drew Show, Jordan Cooper on the ESV, A Bit More Anjem ChoudaryJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with comments on tomorrow’s Dr. Drew Show, then did a reading/review of Jordan Cooper’s article about the...
DL from Edwards, ColoradoJames White, , The Dividing Line
Sorry I did not get this blogged (and nobody else thought to do it either!), but last Friday we...
Thoughts on July 4th, John 10:30 in ContextJames White, , Christian Worldview, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Did half an hour on the state of the US on July 4th, and then spent an hour on...
Incarnational Thoughts, CallersJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today on the program we started with a devotional/sermon (provided below in video format as well), and then took...
We got back to the 1993 sola scriptura debate with Patrick MadridJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today on the DL we got back to the 1993 sola scriptura debate with Patrick Madrid. Here’s the program.
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized