Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Today on the DL: Lots of Calls, No Muslims!James White, , The Dividing Line
Well, despite corresponding with Nadir Ahmed and letting him know that he would be treated fairly as a caller...
John Samson Hosts Today’s Dividing Line with More From TULIPRich Pierce, , The Dividing Line
John continues his review with the Preservation of the Saints. We had some serious problems with the original recording...
The Benedict Option, Tim Keller, South Africa and London, and an Important AnnouncementJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Islam, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Started off the first DL after two weeks with a little conversation about the book, The Benedict Option, along with...
An Hour Long Discussion About What Matters: Freedom, Dividing Lines, Catholicity, the Lordship of ChristJames White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Musings, Pastoral Theology, Persecution, Personal, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Don’t even know how to describe today other than, “I’ve wanted to address these issues for a long, long...
WEF’s Utopia, Live Not By Lies, the Slick v. Shamoun DebateJames White, , Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
Could have easily gone for a mega version today, but closed it down at 1:45 in length so I...
Diaa MohamedJames White, , The Dividing Line
Basically focused on continuing our review of Diaa Mohamed’s comments in his debate with Samuel Green, and then looked...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized