Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Today on the Dividing Line: Calvary Chapel Leadership Refers to Calvinism AgainJames White, , The Dividing Line
While I was flying to Atlanta on Thursday the hosts of the Pastor’s Perspective radio program, featuring Chuck Smith,...
Dr. Voddie Baucham on “Ethnic Gnosticism”James White, , The Dividing Line
My sincere thanks to Voddie Baucham for joining me on the Dividing Line today to help me understand what...
Sorry About the DL!James White, , The Dividing Line
As I told Rich, I had not given it a single thought since last Thursday. Too focused on the...
Crossan 101James White, , The Dividing Line
Today on the DL we did “Crossan 101,” an introduction, mainly in his own words, to the thought of...
Sam Waldron and Richard BarcellosJames White, , The Dividing Line
I invited the Dean and Assistant Dean (who is shorter than the Dean) of the Midwest Center for Theological...
Ignatius and the Real PresenceJames White, , The Dividing Line
James analyzes Ignatius’ letter to the Smyrnaeans in light of the Roman Catholic claim that all of the early...
A Scriptural Case for the Deity of Christ/Interaction with a Proposal for the Government to “Study” IslamJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Islam, Pauline Studies, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Only an hour today, but the first half was focused on the deity of Christ (interrupted by failing light...
Post Discussion/Debate ReviewJames White, , Molinism, Personal, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Did a quick (45 minute) episode today to do a post discussion/debate review of my encounter with William Lane...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized