Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Finished Barker/Wilson DebateJames White, , The Dividing Line
We finished off the Barker/Wilson debate yesterday, then discussed further signs of the wrath of God upon Western society...
Prayer, Time & Eternity, Cosmic Justice, the Secret Gospel of JohnJames White, , The Dividing Line
Spent a good deal of time on the relationship of time and eternity, and how prayer interfaces with God’s...
Response to “White is Wrong” Article in This Rock MagazineJames White, , Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Dr. White had recently done a pair of debates on papal infallibility, but his opponents Staples and Sungenis took...
Dr. Jim RenihanJames White, , The Dividing Line
Had as my special guest Dr. Jim Renihan of the Institute of Reformed Baptist Studies. We discussed a new...
ACK! I Forgot! My ApologiesJames White, , The Dividing Line
OK, since too many of you have figured out the Dividing Line schedule, we are changing it again. Starting...
Two And A Half Hours? What?James White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Exegesis, Homosexuality, Open Theism, Provisionism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Yeah, well, there you go! And another program tomorrow! Stuff started piling up, so, we went long. Started off...
Review of Sungenis debate on JustificationJames White, , Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Dr. White mentions that his article on Phillipians 2 was recently published in the CRI journal. He also responds...
The Early Church Fathers and Sola ScripturaJames White, , Pastoral Theology, The Dividing Line
James shows how the early fathers were anything but ‘Roman’ in their beliefs. Instead he shows how the fathers...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized