Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
The Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel: Background, Exegesis, ApplicationJames White, , Exegesis, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
Given that The Statement on Social Justice and the Gospel was released today, I dedicated the program to the...
Remembering Keith Green 1953-1982James White, , The Dividing Line
On the 20th anniversary of Keith Green’s tragic plane crash, James White and Steve Camp give a tribute to...
TikTok Lady Theologian Refuted, Comments on Dr. MacArthur and Losing Down HereJames White, , Atheism, Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, Homosexuality, Musings, Pastoral Theology, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Did a thorough review of a United Methodist woman’s claims about the Bible and homosexuality, working through key texts....
Ninety Minutes of Biblical Exegesis and Theological RuminationsJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, Godly Disciplines, Reformed Baptist Issues, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, Thomism
Started off looking closely at Jude 3-5, then moved on to listen to a section of an interview with...
Mylo Hatzenbuhler Live, Gnosticism, Jonathan Merritt, and the Dangers of Home SchoolingJames White, , Christian Worldview, Godly Disciplines, Homosexuality, Mormonism, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Provisionism, The Dividing Line
Was joined at the top of the hour by the one and only Mylo Hatzenbuhler (Clyde Bauman) who performed...
Devin Rose on Catholic Answers LiveJames White, , The Dividing Line
It really, really was not my intention to take the whole hour to discuss only two brief portions of...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized