Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Virginity of Mary, Donatists, and BloggersJames White, , The Dividing Line
James analyzes Jimmy Akin on topics such as debates and the perpetual virginity of Mary. After that James...
Early Dividing Line Tomorrow!James White, , The Dividing Line
I am headed to Toronto on Wednesday, have a lot, and I mean a LOT, to do before I...
Spain Trip ReviewJames White, , The Dividing Line
Went over my trip to Spain, including playing a portion from the atonement debate, and commenting on the whole...
Ehrman’s 400,000 VariantsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Went over the opening statements in the Ehrman/Wallace debate from New Orleans. The topic of the integrity of the...
Answering an Audience Question about Textual Views in the Eldership, Continuing with the Flowers/Wilson InterviewJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, Provisionism, The Dividing Line
Answered an audience question from an old friend about how to handle differences in the pastoral staff on the...
Four Open Phone Calls, Leighton Flowers Says I Only Use “Biased” SourcesJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Exegesis, Mormonism, Musings, Provisionism, The Dividing Line
We started off with four phone calls on various topics from around the country, and then listened to some...
Today on the Dividing Line / Scott Hahn Book ReviewsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Today on the Dividing Line I started out responding to an article by Malcolm Lavender on Acts 13:48. Then...
A Review and Refutation of Middle KnowledgeJames White, , The Dividing Line
While I started out with a brief discussion of Frank Beckwith’s claims about the Council of Trent, I spent...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized