Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
An All Canadian DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
All our callers today were from Canada, which was sort of odd. Two great calls, and I likewise played,...
James Cone’s Children, Then In-Depth on the Immaculate ConceptionJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Eastern Orthodoxy, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line
Spent just a few minutes at the start on the video of a black Baptist pastor applying the words...
Total Insanity at the Start, then on to Important Issues about Secularism, Homosexuality, and RegenerationJames White, , Exegesis, Homosexuality, Roman Catholicism, Simply Silly, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Did a 75 minute program today, starting off with the looniest video I’ve ever seen aimed at me from...
German Police And MoreJames White, , Christian Worldview, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Played the video of German police breaking into a live streaming session of an anti-lockdown advocate at the start...
Response to Dave Hunt on Reformed Theology, Part 1 of 3James White, , The Dividing Line
Since Dave Hunt went from admitting an ignorance of the Reformers a very short time ago to authoring a...
Aquinas Invades the Reformed Baptists, Tim Stratton ContinuedJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Molinism, Personal, Provisionism, Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line
Well, I really was not trying to make today’s program a pre-view of what is upcoming for my students...
Kudos to [Pete] the FurbyMasterJames White, , The Dividing Line
For everyone who enjoys listening to the Dividing Line live, please render thanksgiving to Pete, the guy who makes...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized