Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Live Responses to Hate MailJames White, , General Apologetics, Mormonism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Dr. White shares and responds to variety of negative feedback over various aspects of his apologetics work, including Roman...
Adrian Rogers on Romans 9 Pt. 1James White, , The Dividing Line
Reviewed Adrian Rogers’ exposition of Romans 9 from his series through the book of Romans, with audio clips.
Robert PriceJames White, , The Dividing Line
So, just who is Robert Price? Well, most of our listeners only know him as the guy Bart Ehrman...
Are the Marian Doctrines Authentic Christian Teaching?James White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Spent over an hour today digging deep into church history in light of the vital importance of sola scriptura....
WOOPS! Double Booked Myself AgainJames White, , The Dividing Line
Sorry, but I double booked myself this morning. I will have to move the DL back an hour. I’m...
Evangelist Tim Lee on Ergun Caner’s “Misstatements,” Harold Camping Continues His Attack on the FaithJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off with the revelations coming out of Liberty regarding the “investigation” of Ergun Caner, followed by a brief...
California LawsJames White, , The Dividing Line
Talked briefly about California outlawing offering hope to young homosexuals as a wonderful example of what I’ve been saying...
Jonathan Merritt Uses Slavery as a Cover for Slander, then Bart Ehrman’s Ideal GodJames White, , Atheism, General Apologetics, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Responded to the following slander from Jonathan Merritt, provided the context, etc., and discussed a great deal (nearly an...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized