Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
George Bryson and Micah CoateJames White, , The Dividing Line
We started out tracing the genesis of the incredibly absurd misrepresentation promoted by George Bryson and Micah Coate in...
Assurance vs. Baptism and Open LinesJames White, , The Dividing Line
Responding to an audio clip from Auburn Avenue Presbyteryian Church: Tbe Doctrine of Assurance being Unbelieving Scholasticism. Spoke to...
Response to the Video “Just People,” Followed by More Anti-Calvinist Derangement SyndromeJames White, , Homosexuality, The Dividing Line
I spent the first hour responding to the video “Just People” which was posted on Vimeo recently relating to...
Debate: Is Knowing Jesus the Only Way to be Saved? John Sanders, Tampa, Florida, 11/1/2002James White, , Debate, The Dividing Line
James White vs. John SandersIs it God’s will to save people apart from knowledge of Jesus Christ? Inclusivism is...
Marcion Lives Again!James White, , The Dividing Line
Oddly, there was a single thread throughout the program today. Well, mainly. I was asked to address a tweet...
Mormonism’s Capitulation, Open Phones with Great CallsJames White, , Christian Worldview, Homosexuality, Mormonism, The Dividing Line
We started off with the Senate’s consideration of the evil “Respect for Marriage Act,” which, of course, is the...
Responding to Pastor Danny Cortez: Preparing for the TsunamiJames White, , The Dividing Line
Over the course of the next few years we will experience a tsunami of compromise and change relating to...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized