Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Pulpit & Pen, Sam Shamoun, TR Onlyism, Oh My!James White, , CBGM, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Islam, King James Onlyism, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, TROnlyism
Pull the pin, toss the grenade, here we go! I can’t even write out the weird confluence of issues...
Jon Modene Attacks RC Sproul then CallsJames White, , The Dividing Line
I spent the first fifty minutes of the program today reviewing Jon Modene’s amazing “sermon” against R.C. Sproul, and...
Radio Free Geneva Today!James White, , The Dividing Line
Well, the Ed Young rant was just too amazing to pass up. So we will do an RFG today...
Today on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
Well, we started with a call, then the phone went dead for about twenty minutes, then the calls started...
Radio Free Geneva: Beginning of a Review of Roger Olson’s “Against Calvinism”James White, , The Dividing Line
We had been hearing about the arrival of Roger Olson’s book, Against Calvinism, for quite some time. It happened...
Special Guests on the DL on Tuesday!James White, , The Dividing Line
I am very pleased to have as my guests on The Dividing Line this coming Tuesday morning, 11am MST,...
Open Phones Dividing Line FridayJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, King James Onlyism, Pauline Studies, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Let’s see what some of the topics were: Sam Gipp and “Antioch manuscripts,” the Church & Culture, Debating the...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized