Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Yesterday on the Dividing Line…and Now, 24/7, Plus an Old Dividing Line Interview with My Kids (from 1998)James White, , The Dividing Line
Covered a fair amount of ground on the DL yesterday, including a lot of “in the news” items at...
Response to Southwestern on King James Controversy, Part 5 (Letus / Riplinger)James White, , King James Onlyism, The Dividing Line
This episode includes a fascinating Southwestern clip from Gail Riplinger, who attempted a mystical connection between the Titanic, Satan,...
Paul Williams’ CommentsJames White, , The Dividing Line
We had an important discussion of the recent study showing that “Protestants” are now less than 50% of the...
Brother Jack’s “Sermon” on a Radio Free Geneva Today on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
Well, I had been told “Brother Jack” was calling in today, but alas—the phones were silent. But that didn’t...
On Emotionalism, the Accusation of Socinianism, Further Clarifications on Exegesis and Sola ScripturaJames White, , Church History, Exegesis, Personal, Post-Evangelicalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters, Thomism
We had to move the program around a bit today, and I ended up having to do it from...
Debate: Is The Bible True? Robert Price, Innisbrook, Florida, 5/7/2010James White, , Debate, The Dividing Line
In ‘Is the Bible True’, James White and Robert Price battle on a wide-ranging, fast-paced front. White challenges Dr....
Bart Ehrman/Newsweek ArticleJames White, , The Dividing Line
Started off following up on the Bart Ehrman/Newsweek article (I had been on the Janet Mefferd Show this afternoon...
Today on the Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
Where else on the web can you get a webcast including: half an hour of review of the Crossan...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized