Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Confession and MoreJames White, , The Dividing Line
Above is the first half hour of the program. Following this discussion I moved back into a review of,...
Road Trip Dividing Line from Denver, ColoradoJames White, , Reformed Apologetics, Reformed Baptist Issues, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Started off with a little discussion of the lawless Regimes in the West and where all of that must,...
Live Dividing Line from Hilo, Hawaii Today at Noon, MSTJames White, , The Dividing Line
Join me for the Dividing Line one hour late today. I can tell you now there may be an...
My Thoughts on the State of our Culture and the 2016 ElectionJames White, , Christian Worldview, Personal, The Dividing Line
Finally had the “talk” I’ve been mentioning for a while. I have been asked, repeatedly, about my views on...
Mega Edition of the Dividing Line: Andy Stanley, 3 Mormons, and a Bit MoreJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Godly Disciplines, Gospel/Jesus Studies, Homosexuality, Islam, Mormonism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line
Spent nearly an hour and 20 minutes listening to and interacting with the discussion between Jonathan Merritt and Andy...
Possible Papacy Discussion on the DL TomorrowJames White, , The Dividing Line
I have been informed that Matthew Bellisario will be calling the DL tomorrow to take me up on my...
Useful Idiot for Islamism? Or Adorning the Gospel of Christ? A Response to James Simpson and American ThinkerJames White, , Christian Worldview, General Apologetics, Islam, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
In light of the airing tomorrow of an interview with James Simpson, author of “When Evangelicals Become Useful Idiots...
John 5, 17, and Starting with Scripture as Our Only Reliable FoundationJames White, , Church Fathers, Church History, Exegesis, Reformed Baptist Issues, Road Trip, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Thomism
Snuck another program in up here in Moscow, looking in-depth at John 5 and John 17 in reference to...
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
- Road Trip Schedule – December 2 – 4, 2022 – The Trinity – Covenant of Grace Church, 1111 Muegge Road, St Charles, Missouri
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized