Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Sola Scriptura Continued with Interaction with Karlo Broussard of Catholic AnswersJames White, , Exegesis, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Aside from a few brief comments at the start about a few current events we focused pretty much fully...
Markan Fragment, Panbenevolence, More of MB’s Opening StatementJames White, , General Apologetics, Reformed Apologetics, Textual Issues, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a little discussion of Craig Evans’ comments on a yet-to-be-published Markan fragment dated to AD 80;...
Radio Free Geneva and Radio Free DamascusJames White, , The Dividing Line
Went for two full hours today, starting off with Pastor Rogers’ new book, Reflections of a Disenchanted Calvinist as...
Yesterday on the DL, Quick Note Before the Big RaceJames White, , The Dividing Line
Last evening on the Dividing Line we had a three-part program; first a call on what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe...
More of the Lynn/Spong Interview then MartignoniJames White, , The Dividing Line
Remember that poem, Alexander’s No Good Very Bad Day? I memorized it when I was a kid. Well, today...
No DL This AfternoonJames White, , The Dividing Line
My apologies, but I’ve pushed too hard today and the voice isn’t going to make it for a DL....
Response to Rick Warren on the Nature of the Church and MoreJames White, , Christian Worldview, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a little cancel culture expose, then looked at this ultra-creepy, “Let’s out-Orwell Orwell” UK website encouraging...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized