Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Every Reference to Jesus in the Qur’an on Today’s DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
I decided to read over every text in the Qur’an that mentions the name of Jesus on the Dividing...
Being Saved, Marxists Everywhere, Graeme Codrington vs. John PiperJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Homosexuality, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Spent some time talking about 1 Corinthians 1:18 and what “being saved” means in like a KJVOist Nathan Rager’s...
Today on an Eclectic Dividing LineJames White, , The Dividing Line
Covered a wide range of topics today, such as: Psalm 36:4 and the need to despise evil; the growing...
ACK! I Forgot! My ApologiesJames White, , The Dividing Line
OK, since too many of you have figured out the Dividing Line schedule, we are changing it again. Starting...
Update/Addition to Bostock Decision Commentary, BLM’s Marxist Abuse of Language, Qur’anic VerbsJames White, , Christian Worldview, Homosexuality, Islam, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
I forgot to address the presuppositional worldview issue relating to the Bostock decision on Tuesday, so I wanted to...
About the Dividing Line….James White, , The Dividing Line
First, Straitgate has run out of space for the moment, and we can’t get hold of the webmaster.. Secondly,...
Dividing Line Delayed Until TomorrowJames White, , The Dividing Line
Sorry folks…we were all set up and ready to go when our primary webcasting program’s configuration file evidently became...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized