Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Special Announcement Regarding the Dividing Line!James White, , The Dividing Line
As some of you may have noted, things are changing, and improving, with our webcasting routine. Last week we...
“The Lost Tomb of Jesus” ReviewedJames White, , The Dividing Line
I played portions of the Today Show interview and the Larry King program from last night and gave an...
Answering Marcus Rogers’ Questions, 2 Thess. 2:15 and Jay DyerJames White, , Church History, Eastern Orthodoxy, Exegesis, General Apologetics, Oneness Pentecostalism, Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Back to live streaming today (yay!). Covered, very quickly, the questions asked by Marcus Rogers in one of those...
I Voted—Why? And More, Then Back to Reconciliation in Colossians and EphesiansJames White, , Christian Worldview, Exegesis, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Covered a number of issues relating to the ongoing social revolution around the globe, including police threatening to break...
Steven Anderson, Strange Fire, David Allen, and MoreJames White, , The Dividing Line
Covered a lot today, with a brief recounting of my interview with KJV Only advocate Steven Anderson, and then...
Marty Duren and Big Eva, Vaccine Passports, and then Open PhonesJames White, , Christian Worldview, Church History, General Apologetics, Persecution, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
Started off with a reminder that we are fast approaching (later this week) the 500th anniversary of Luther’s appearance...
Tomorrow on Another Jumbo (90 Minute) DLJames White, , The Dividing Line
We will dedicate thirty minutes to the Fernandes/Comis debate, thirty minutes to the Perkins/Slick debate, and thirty minutes to...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized