Alpha and Omega Ministries is a Christian apologetics organization based in Phoenix, Arizona. James White, director, is a professor, having taught Greek, Systematic Theology, and various topics in the field of apologetics for numerous schools.
Share this0 likes
Ecclesiology, Response to Matthew Vines, And Almost a Third Topic…But Not QuiteJames White, , The Dividing Line
Flirted with going full Jumbo edition today but pulled the plug because even I could not handle transitioning from...
Pre-Debate/Conference Dividing LineJames White, , Exegesis, General Apologetics, Reformed Apologetics, Roman Catholicism, The Dividing Line
Spent most of the program talking about the upcoming debate with Trent Horn, Staff Apologist for Catholic Answers, and...
A Twitter Based Dividing LineJames White, , Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
Took a bunch of questions mainly from Twitter today on a wide variety of topics, starting off with two...
The Illogic of the “Equality” Argument and Ergun Caner at SBTS in 2003James White, , The Dividing Line
For the first half hour today we addressed the “marriage equality” argument, playing the comments of a young man,...
Today on a Radio Free Geneva: William Lane CraigJames White, , The Dividing Line
We did a Radio Free Geneva today, starting with a few minutes reviewing an example of really bad argumentation...
Radio Free Geneva: Leighton Flowers, Brian Abasciano and Biblical Exegesis (and Plain Fairness)James White, , Reformed Apologetics, The Dividing Line, Theology Matters
About an 80 minute version of the show today responding to the webcast put out by Leighton Flowers, Soteriology...
Road Trip Dividing Line #1!James White, , Christian Worldview, Church Fathers, Church History, Debate, Islam, Post-Evangelicalism, Racialism, The Dividing Line
I can’t tell you how long I’ve been dreaming about today! I am on day #1 of 22 on...
Response to Southwestern on King James Controversy, Part 6 (Letus / Erhman)James White, , King James Onlyism, The Dividing Line
Dr. Letus also accused Dr. White of being ignorant of Bart Erhman’s work on textual criticism, but Letus neglected...
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians November 23, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas November 22, 2022
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas November 22, 2022
- Blog Stuff
- Christian Worldview
- Church Fathers
- Church History
- DL Shorts
- Eastern Orthodoxy
- Federal Vision
- General Apologetics
- Godly Disciplines
- Gospel/Jesus Studies
- Hebrew Israelism
- Iglesia Ni Christo
- Jehovah's Witnesses
- King James Onlyism
- Mail Bag
- New Perspectivism
- Oneness Pentecostalism
- Open Theism
- Pastoral Theology
- Pauline Studies
- Radio Free Geneva
- Reformed Apologetics
- Reformed Baptist Issues
- Road Trip
- Roman Catholicism
- Simply Silly
- Speaking Engagements
- Sweater Vest Dialogues
- Textual Issues
- The Dividing Line
- Theology Matters
- Tomb Issues
- Some Insights for Home Schoolers and Whether Calvin Produced Anti-Trinitarians
- Road Trip Schedule – December 9, 2022- The Reliability of Scripture – Fellowship Church, 7505 Avenue U, Lubbock, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 7, 2022 – The Reliability of Scripture – Believers’ Baptist Church, 1133 Texas Avenue U, Emory, Texas
- Road Trip Schedule – December 5, 2022 – TBD – Twelve 5 Church, 4926 Peachtree Avenue, Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Thanksgiving First Half, Tradition Over Time Second Half
Abortion Atheism Blog Stuff CBGM Christian Worldview Church Fathers Church History Debate Eastern Orthodoxy Exegesis General Apologetics Godly Disciplines Gospel/Jesus Studies Homosexuality Islam Jehovah's Witnesses King James Onlyism Mail Bag Misc Mormonism Musings Oneness Pentecostalism Pastoral Theology Pauline Studies Persecution Personal Post-Evangelicalism Provisionism Racialism Radio Free Geneva Reformed Apologetics Reformed Baptist Issues Resources Road Trip Roman Catholicism Simply Silly Technology Testimonies Textual Issues The Dividing Line Theology Matters Thomism Tomb Issues TROnlyism Uncategorized